Sunday, January 17, 2010

My Winter Skin Saver!!!

Ok, I will admit that for years I didn't adhere to the changing of the skin moisturizer based on the seasons. I usually just stuck with whatever was working for me at the time. However, this winter season has wreaked havoc on my skin. I was having dry patches in the strangest places - above my top lip, the bridge of my nose, the middle of my cheek. Just really weird places for me. So, I finally caved in and headed to my trusty Target, where I found this - TA DA!





My apologies on the blurry picture - I didn't notice until after I uploaded! Anyway, I love my Oil of Olay Age Defining Daily Renewal Cream! This little gem contains a beta hydroxy complex that works as an exfoliant (you would never know it because it is so gentle - I can't feel a thing!) then gives your skin the most amazing moisture surge. It truly is unbelievable! Honestly, after 2 days of using this, my crazy dry patches went away and my skin feels incredibly soft and supple!

Check this out! Not overly thick and heavy. Perfectly rich and creamy!


I am constantly running my hands over my cheeks now! It contains a light fresh scent that is not overpowering and just smells clean. This is one product that I can see forever being in my winter arsenal. If you battle dry skin in the winter, definitely check this stuff out!

Until next time, XOXO!

No comments: