Monday, March 1, 2010

Video: My Makeup Collection & Storage

Hello, lovelies! I did an updated makeup collection and storage video. My last one was a little dated and my storage was in need of an overhaul as well. It's still not exactly the way I would like for it to be, but it's better than before! I have a vision of how I want my "makeup room" to look like and I can't find what I want to make it look that way! Maybe you all will get to see my baby steps to get to the grand finale! :)



Oh, and in even bigger news (drum roll, please) I got my shoedazzle shoes in today! They are ridiculously gorgeous! I will try to make a video review for that tomorrow. At the very least, I will post tons of pics and let you know what I think! Let me just say that the gorgeous pair of red heels = BIG LOVE!!

XOXO!!

No comments: