Friday, July 24, 2009

The Beauty of Fashion

Happy Friday, everyone!!! I am sure you all are as excited for Friday to be here as I am. Normally, I don't get excited over Fridays, because I work weekends! But this Friday puts me one day closer to vacation - one day closer to being on the beach, soaking up the sun and having tons of fun! Can't wait!
My latest addiction is playing on one of my favorite websites: polyvore. I'm sure most of you have heard of it. It's a great website that offers tons of clothing options for you to put together your own outfits. I love it! Granted, most of the outfits that I have created cost over $1000, but a girl can dream, right? Here's a couple of the outfits I created.



div>Sweet Romance
Sweet Romance by AngelR2000 featuring French Connection


It's so much fun!

However, since the items on that website are completely out of my price range, I will stick with those from my favorite clothing store in the world - Buckle! I love them! My girl, Cassie, at my local store knows how to hook me up! I can simply go in and tell her what I'm looking for (trendy outfit for girl's night out, something a little dressy for a dinner date, etc) and the next thing I know, I'm in a dressing room with clothes thrown at me! And she is the queen of accessorizing! She will put together the absolute PERFECT outfit in a matter of minutes! From earrings all the way down to shoes! She's unbelievable - she takes the guess work out for me!
I love to go on their website. They have a section of outfits already created that you can just point, click and buy. It's great! Buckle has so much to choose from, that sometimes it's nice just to sit back and say, "You know what, I don't feel like putting stuff together, do it for me!" And voila! This is the outfit I am currently eyeing on the website:



Love the colors in it! And check out those shoes! And it's much more affordable - my favorite part! :)

Hope you all have a fantastic weekend! I will be back on August 3rd - unless I can slide a few posts in during my vacay!

Until next time, XOXO!!

No comments: