Thursday, July 16, 2009

My new love!

Ok, rarely do I find a styling tool that works for my hair. I have a lot of hair, but it is very fine and silky - not unlike a five-year-old child's hair. It is nearly impossible to find a tool that will actually do something to it! Hot rollers are a waste of time and the curls of a curling iron generally fall out within a couple of hours! But this product is a God-send!



Behold, the Professional Syling Iron Limited Edition by Zoe:
Professional Syling iron Limited Edition

I bought it from ULTA for $29.99! A great deal! Plus, I love the funky design on it! It has 1" tourmaline ceramic plates (which gives my hair incredible shine), and is ideal for those cool summery beach waves, loose curls, or sleek, chic straightness! It also comes with a cute thermal pouch for traveling...I hate waiting for my curling irons to cool before I pack them up to leave for a trip. I have been known to stick them in the refrigerator to speed up the cooling process! LOL! I cannot tell you how much I love this tool! The best part: my style holds! My waves or curls last all day long!




Check this out!




Before:








After:





Check out your local ULTA store or visit the link to the product on their website. The website is currently offering free shipping on orders of $50 or more!

http://www.ulta.com/ulta/browse/productDetail.jsp?skuId=2207523&productId=xlsImpprod1380138&navAction=push&navCount=1&categoryId=cat110140&title=Professional+Styling+Iron+Limited+Edition

Until next time! XOXO!

No comments: