Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Best of the best from Fashion Week Spring 2010

I believe I would have cut off any appendage necessary to have been able to attend Fashion Week in New York last week. I mean, the styles were absolutely beautiful! Such a huge diversity of colors, prints, fabrics! Apparently anything goes for next spring!

Here's a few of my faves:


Arise: African Promise Collection

This dress is to die for! I love the colors. But what I love most is the top portion of the dress. Even though the model is not well endowed, this style would also work well for those of us who are a little more blessed up top. Maxi dresses and I did not get along well this summer for that reason - I felt like I was exposing more than I was covering! Ugh!


BCBG Max Azria

What I would give for those shoes! I love the overall look of this design! Very light yet the contrast of solid with the bold print gives it an awesome edgy look! Awesome!


Milly by Michelle Smith

I love the chic casual look of this design - aside from the "thingie" on her head! LOL! I can picture stores like Forever 21 and Charlotte Russe carrying comparable items in their stores.


Monarchy Collection

There is nothing that I do not love about this one! Love the bow on the skirt, the flowy lightweight material of the shirt, the absolutely stunning shoes. This design takes the look of neutrals and kicks it up a bit!


But out of all the amazing designs from some truly incredible designers, I think Diane von Furstenberg really stole the whole week's worth of talent! Love, love, love every single one of her designs! I'll let the pictures speak for themselves!









Click here to see all of the designs from the Spring 2010 Fashion Week. Let me know which are your faves!

Until next time, XOXO!!

No comments: