Wednesday, September 23, 2009

NYX and Eyelashes Haul!

Ok, so I hit up the local beauty supply store the other day. It's not a place that I check out on a regular basis because it's generally a so-so kind of store. But on that particular shopping trip, I racked up!










I was so excited to find these Candy Glitter Liners! I love my similar glitter liners from Urban Decay as well as those that came out with MAC's Hello Kitty line, so I grabbed these beauties up!






And a swatch of each one for you! Are they not beautiful? I love all three! I can't wait to play with them!





Next, I picked up a couple of single shadows. White Pearl, Frosted Flakes, Purple, and Black Sparkle.




As far as inexpensive makeup goes, I love the payoff of NYX! Frosted Flakes is one of my faves - a simple pretty champagne/nudish color. Check out the swatches:




Next, I picked up a lipgloss (in Beige), a jumbo eye pencil (in Milk), and these adorable pigments (Ultra Pearl Manias) that were only $1.50! Those are the only items that I remember the price of! They are so cute and little, but there is tons of color concentrated in those bottles! The colors I got are Mocha Pearl, Silver Pearl, Black Pearl.

And of course, swatches! I love the lippie! And I think the Ultra Pearl Manias will work well for the fall!



Now, check this out! This Glitter Cream Pallet is unreal! I love the gorgeous fall colors and what girl can resist glitter?



Next up are my faves - LASHES!!!! Even though the packaging says Ever Lash, I believe they are another version of Red Cherry. I compared the numbers on each of the lashes and they are identical to Red Cherry. Anyone know why they do this? How many alternate names does that make? Creme, Bliss, Ever Lash....?



The only thing I forgot to include separate pictures of was the eyeshadow trio in Ceramic. Gorgeous smokey colors with a touch of sparkle. Love it!

Well, now I'm off to play with my new goodies!

Until next time, XOXO!!

No comments: