Monday, September 14, 2009

I'm Back & Polish of the Week: OPI You Don't Know Jacques



Hi, everyone! I know, it's been forever! But I just got my computer back! I've been without it for about three weeks and I felt like I was going to die - I'm a little too attached to this thing! :)

This week's nail polish color is one you might remember from my haul post I wasn't initially thrilled with the color, but guess what? - I love it!!! It might be one of my new favorite fall polishes. It's a creamy grayish-taupe color, and has great coverage. Just your two coats and you're ready to go! This isn't the matte color that OPI recently came out with, though. It's from their fall collection last year - La Collection de France, I believe. I'm dying to try out their matte colors, but I'm having a hard time trying to find them locally! I'm cheap and don't like to pay for shipping when I can drive to find what I'm looking for! What do you guys think?





You can find this polish at:
ULTA stores: (click here for store locator)

Nail Polish Diva: $7.32

Amazon: $6.99

Unitl next time, XOXO!!

No comments: