Monday, September 21, 2009

Polish of the Week: OPI Black Cherry Chutney




Hi, there! Hope you all had a great weekend! Sorry for the lack of updates last week - I just started a new job and last week was full of orientation and such! And this week's polish is not going to be the prettiest sample! I actually JUST put it on so that I would have an update for you. I am currently wearing it on my toes, but I have such a foot anti-fetish that I will never take pictures of my feet to show them to you! So I threw it on my fingernails for you!


This week's color is OPI's Black Cherry Chutney. Seriously, this color is to die for! It's a deep raspberry plum (like a reddish-black) color that is just gorgeous and perfect for the fall! It's from the India collection (which included some absolutely amazing colors!) and I consider it a must-have for this coming fall/winter season!



You can find this at:
88 Beauty Supply : $4.48 - I know, crazy right?!
Until next time, XOXO!!




No comments: