Monday, January 18, 2010

Green and Gold Look Using Coastal Scents

I wore this look the other night for a girls' night out and I really liked it, but I didn't take any pictures - don't ask me why! So, I recreated it and actually made a video (my first in quite a while!). Please ignore the watermark - I am using a trial version of the editing software and I can't get rid of it! I used my new Coastal Scents palletes...I know I'm a little behind on that, but I finally gave in to the temptation that has been building forever and bought 2. I actually did a haul video, but for some reason, it wouldn't upload, then was accidentally deleted. Ugh!







Products Used:
Face:
Smashbox Face Primer in Balance (the purple one)
L'Oreal True Match Foundation in N5
Smashbox HD concealer in Light
MAC MSF in Medium
MAC blush in Dainty

Eyes:
Coastal Scents 88 Ultra Shimmer Pallete (#1 on lid, #2 on inner corner, #3 in crease) - see picture below
Coastal Scents 88 Warm Pallete (#4 in outer "v", #5 as highlight, #6 below highlight)




Coastal Scents Gel Eye Liner in True Black
MAC Feline Eye liner
Hard Candy Curl Up N Die Mascara

Lips:
MAC Subculture lip liner
MAC Viva Glam V lip stick
MAC Viva Glam V lipglass

Hope you all like it! Until next time, XOXO!!

No comments: