Monday, January 25, 2010

FOTD: Neutral Smokey Eye Using Coastal Scents 88 Palette

Hello, lovelies! Here's the FOTD that I did the other day, and made a video tutorial for. I guess I'm getting the video juices flowing or something! Yay, me! :) I hope you guys enjoy it - it was really very simple!









FACE:
Smashbox Balance Primer
L'Oreal True match Foundation in N5
Smashbox HD Concealer in Light
MAC Emote Blush
MAC Dainty Blush
NARS Albatross highlighter
MAC MSF in Medium


EYES:
MAC Bare Canvas paint
Coastal Scents 88 Warm Palette
Coastal Scents Gel Liner in True Black
Hard Candy Curl up n' Die Mascara in Ink


LIPS:
Hard Candy l/s in Fire Alarm
Hard Candy Plexi Goss in I Want Candy
Until next time, XOXO!!













2 comments:

オテモヤン said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
shaynaJo said...

hi girl, nice eye makeup there. I've always wanted to do sucha look but I guess my chinese asian eyes just won't allow that. haha

btw, I've just got ur message and i'm following ur blog now!
pls visit my blog and support me too, thx! :D