Saturday, January 2, 2010

Happy New Year!!!




Wow, is it me or does "two thousand, ten" or "twenty-ten" just not sound right? How in the world could another year have flown by so quickly? Crazy!


I hope all of you had a wonderful holiday season, whatever you celebrate, be it Christmas or whatever! Santa was nice and brought me an i-touch. I was extremely excited! My cell phone service provider isn't AT&T, otherwise I would have asked good ol Santa Baby for an i-phone. But I was overjoyed with my i-touch. Now all I need is someone to explain to me why I have to have some password to log in when I am supposed to have free wi-fi! I consider myself pretty saavy with the techno stuff, but this one is beyond me! I was so frustrated at my local Starbucks that I caved and paid for a year subscription to AT&T's wireless internet just so I could log on and download apps there, since that is my favorite "hang out" place!
Anyway, I will admit, I am one of those who will make a huge slew of resolutions, feel completely overwhelmed by all the promises I made, and end up breaking all of them by January 15th. Yes, I'm a failure! So to save myself the stress of it all, I made myself a simple resolution for the new year - "just be a better person than last year." Nothing fancy or detailed. Just short, sweet and to the point. So far, since this is only the second day of the new year, I've actually done quite well! LOL!! Part of the "bettering myself" is to work a little bit harder on this blog. I enjoy this so much and am so thankful to all of you who read it, I want to do more to make it more enjoyable for you all! So, any ideas for postings that you guys want to see, please feel free to send them to me! I'm all for it!!
Here are a couple of looks that I did over the past month or so that I was able to get a few pictures of! I don't really remember what products I used, though! Sorry!!













Until next time, XOXO!!






No comments: