Tuesday, January 12, 2010

"Oooooh, That Smell"



Hello, lovelies!


While I'm not the biggest perfume chick in the world - not because I don't believe in smelling nice. They just don't like me. It can smell wonderful in the bottle, but once I put it on, apparently my body chemistry messes it all up and it smells like poo! Not really like poo, but you know what I mean! :)

Anyway! While I'm not the biggest perfume chick in the world, I am very excited about the release of Kim Kardashian's new perfume next month! As you all probably know by now, I love that girl! Anything and everything about her - it's more like an obsession, really! But minus the stalker tendencies!

The perfume is already up on the Sephora website. It comes in 3.4 oz, 1.7 oz, 1 oz, and the rollerball. Prices range from $65-$16, respectively. Although the release date isn't until next month, it looks as though you can already purchase it through the website. Or maybe you can preorder and it will ship next month. Not quite sure on that one!





What do you think? Are you guys interested?
Until next time, XOXO!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i adore kim k!

your blog is wonderful!