Friday, March 20, 2009

FOTD: I feel pretty, oh so pretty!!

Hi, all! I'm not really much of a matte eyeshadow kind of girl - I love shine and shimmer! However, I am trying to get myself used to them and break out of my norm...as hard as that is! So, I was playing with my Hello Kitty palettes today, and this was the result. I'm surprised by how much I like it! Hope you like it, too!

FACE:
Bare Escentuals mineral foundation
MAC Emote blush
MAC MSF in Gentle and Tippy blush
NARS Albatross blush

EYES:
MAC Bare Canvas paint
MAC Yogurt
MAC Romping
MAC Slately Black
MAC Boot Black liquid eye liner
Ulta Kohl eye pencil in Black
Cover Girl Lash Blast Luxe mascara

LIPS:
MAC Pervette l/s
MAC Fashion Mews l/s
MAC Fast Friends l/g
MAC Mimmy l/g

DSC03752

DSC03761



Update on the master cleanse diet: I quit! I tried, I really did! I gave it a whole day faithfully, and it actually worked well. But, with my crazy life right now, I just didn't have what it took to continue for 10 days! Maybe I'll give it another go sometime soon!

No comments: