Wednesday, March 18, 2009

FOTD: Rockin Kat Von D Beethoven palette

Hey, all! So, today I broke out my Kat von D palette that I haven't used in quite a while. I've been so stuck on my Hello Kitty from MAC since I got, I've basically neglected everything else! Hope you enjoy!

FACE:
Bare Escentuals mineral foundation
MAC Hello Kitty blush in Tippy
MAC Emote blush (contour)
NARS Albatross blush (highlight)
MAC MSF in Medium

EYES:
MAC Bare Study paint pot
Kat Von D Tequila e/s (from lid to brow bone)
Kat Von D Galeano e/s (on top of Tequila on lid only)
Kat Von D Sinner e/s (outer half of lid on top of Tequila and Galeano)
Kat Von D Rad Purple e/s (in crease and lower lashes)
MAC Boot Black liquid liner
Too Faced Starry Eyed glitter eye liner in Ooh & Aah
Ulta Kohl eye liner pencil in Black

LIPS:
MAC Subculture lip liner
MAC Creme d'Nude l/s
MAC Sugarrimmed Dazzleglass

Photobucket

Photobucket

Later! :)

No comments: