Thursday, March 26, 2009

Nighttime Skin Care Routine

Hey, all! As a follow up to my morning skin care routine, this is the routine that I follow every evening. This routine includes exfoliation and intense moisturizing...this lets my skin really soak in and "repair" from the day's damage while I sleep. Prior to doing anything, I always remove my eye makeup with makeup remover and cotton balls. I'm not particular about my makeup remover - I generally use the generic brand from Target. I do prefer the oil-free type...it's not nearly as greasy-feeling! Here is the rest of the routine...

1. Washing my face, again using my Cetaphil Gentle Cleanser. I like to use a facial sponge (like a Buff-Puff) as a light exfoliator with my cleanser in the evenings. This removes any additional makeup and extra dead skin cells and allows for rejuvenation as I sleep! My skin feels all nice and tingly afterwards!

cetaphil

buyinprivate_2040_23382414


2. Apply my Neutrogena Clear Pore Astringent. Just as in the mornings!

neutrogena astringent


3. Focus on my under eye area! At night, I use three products on my undereye area. I make sure to pat (never rub) the product in under the eye as well as the lid and outer corners. I use...

Garnier Nutritioniste Ultra-Lift Anti-Wrinkle Firming Eye Cream
AAAADAYrV6YAAAAAADH11A

Garnier Nutritioniste Ultra-Life Daily Targeted Deep Wrinkle Treatment
deep wrinkle

Garnier Nutritioniste Skin Renew Daily Anti-Fatigue Eye Cream
anti-fatigue eye cream

4. Moisturizing the face. At night, I use a more intense facial moisturizer. I basically look like a seal when I go to bed! I make sure to fully "saturate" my face and neck. I use Garnier Nutritioniste Anti-Wrinkle Firming Night Cream.
200

As you can probably tell, I love Garnier Nutritioniste products! They are very affordable and are great for my sensitive skin! Love, love, love them!!!

Until next time....Later!

No comments: