Saturday, March 28, 2009

What I'm Using Right Now Tag

Hey, ladies! Tag taken from Awilda Hearts blog.
What I'm Using Right Now Tag

HAIR

Shampoo - Bumble & Bumble Creme de Coco Shampoo

Conditioner - I only condition once a week because my hair is very fine and silky...any conditioning treatment completely weighs my hair down!

Styling Products - Bumble & Bumble Styling Cream (I gotta keep the products to a minimum, too, since that can flatten my hair as well!)



BODY

Body Wash - Lush "I Should Coco" Soap (not a body wash, but it's what I use!)

Body Moisturizer - Hmmmm, today I used Johnson & Johnson Aloe Baby Oil, but I switch up so often.

Anti Perspirent - Gotta use Secret...it's the best!!

Fake Tan - nope!

FACE

Makeup Remover - Target brand eye makeup remover

Cleanser - Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser

Exfoliator - I don't usually exfoliate with an exfoliating product. Most aggravate my skin. I'll use my Cetaphil Cleanser with a facial sponge and gently exfoliate that way. **See my Nighttime Skin Care Routine post below.**

Mask - I usually make my own oatmeal mask. I'll post the recipe for that at a later time!



MAKEUP

Primer - Laura Mercier Mineral Primer

Foundation - Bare Escentuals Mineral Foundation (I love this stuff!)

Concealer - MAC Studio Finish Concealer

Powder - MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural, Medium


Blush - Bobbi Brown Pale Pink cream blush

Bronzer - N/A

Highlighter - MAC Mineralized Skinfinish in Blonde (a great dupe for those that missed out on Petticoat!)

Eyebase - MAC Painterly paint pot

Eyeshadow - MAC Gesso, Stars 'N' Rockets, Dazzlelight

Eyeliner - ULTA Eye Kohl pencil in Black

Curler - Uhhh, the Sephora brand...not the greatest in the world, but works fairly well.

Mascara - I'm wearing two today, actually. Maybelline Colossal Volume (or something like that) & Cover Girl Lash Blast Luxe. Great products!

Lipstick - MAC Girl About Town (yep, the bright fuschia!)

Gloss - MAC Fast Friends

Nail Varnish - N/A

I'm tagging whoever reads this and hasn't done it!!!

No comments: