Thursday, August 13, 2009

FOTD: Cotten Candy Eyes for Fall!


Hello, beauties!
I was on the sephora website and I fell in love with this look from their catalog. Not only was the model beautiful, but I loved the colors - so unexpected for fall! So, I thought I'd put my own twist on this gorgeous look! Let me know what you think!

FACE:
Laura Mercier mineral primer
Bare Escentuals mineral foundation
Smashbox HD concealer
MAC Emote blush
MAC Pretty Baby powder
MAC MSF in Medium Plus

EYES:
MAC Bare Study p/p
NYX Pots & Pan jumbo pencil
MAC Aquadisiac e/s
NYX Strawberry Milk jumbo pencil
MAC Seedy Pearl e/s
NYX Lavendar jumbo pencil
MAC Creme de Violet e/s
MAC Yogurt e/s
MAC Boot Black liquid liner
Ardell lashes #107

LIPS:
MAC Angel l/s (I love things with my name!)
NARS Turkish Delight lipgloss



Until next time, XOXO!!

No comments: