Monday, August 17, 2009

Polish Of The Week: Turned Up Turquoise by China Glaze

Happy Monday everyone! Hope you all had a great weekend! I'm experiencing some computer issues at the moment (aka crashing!) so I'm doing updates from work - Shhhhh! I don't know if I will be able to get an update scheduled for every day this week (I should be getting my computer back sometime this weekend), but I'll do what I can!


Ok, so my polish of the week is one of my faves - especially for the summer! It's called "Turned Up Turquoise" by China Glaze. This color is gorgeous, the pictures can't do it justice. I would say it's more on the green side so I wouldn't exactly call this color turquoise but almost like a mermaid green color. Does that make any sense? :) This color dries super fast, probably because it's a more sheer color, which leads me to my only issue with this particular color - you need a really good base coat and at least two layers of this polish. You can probably see the white from my french manicure trying to shine through the color! I put on two coats - shoulda gone with three! But it is such a gorgeous color! Definitely check it out!


Photobucket


Photobucket

Unitl next time, XOXO!!

No comments: