Friday, August 7, 2009

FOTD: Sexy Teal Eyes


Happy Friday, beauties! Do any of you have big plans for the weekend? Unfortunately, mine will be like every other weekend - work! Fortunately, I am lucky enough to work with some pretty amazing people and I love my job, so it's not that bad!
After being gone from the youtube world for what seems like forever, I finally uploaded a video! I was actually a little talkative and it ended up being 2 videos! I recently got MAC's teal pigment and I cannot tell you just how much I love it! The color is to die for! Hope you all enjoy!













FACE:
MUFE HD primer
MUFE HD foundation in 128
MAC Emote blush
MAC Fun & Games blush
MAC Dainty blush
MAC Blonde MSF
Smashbox high definition concealer
MAC MSF in medium dark

EYES:
MAC Bare Canvas paint
MAC Painterly paint pot
MAC Teal pigment
Urban Decay Shag e/s
Urban Decay Honey e/s
MAC Blance Type e/s
MAC Boot Black liquid liner
MAC Ebony eye pencil
Ardell Scanties lashes

LIPS:
Urban Decay Big Fatty lip plumper
MAC Marquise D l/s
MAC Nice to Be Nice l/g
MAC Subculture lip pencil

Have a fantabulous weekend!! Till next time, XOXO!!

No comments: