Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Hmmmm, what do you think...?

Ok, I will be the first to admit that I have a near obsession with Kim Kardashian. I literally am on her website every day! She is just out of this world gorgeous. She's incredibly sexy with her curves and is proud of them - which I love! Plus her sense of style just rocks.

I don't know if anyone has seen it yet, but she decided to go blonde recently! Yes, her jet black hair is now blonde...for real! Not quite sure if I truly love it or not, but there is not denying the fact that she is beautiful enough to pull it off. While I feel her black hair made her a bit more unique in a blonde-set Hollywood, the color still compliments her skin tone.

What do you guys think?


Before

After:




Seriously, can a woman possibly be any more beautiful?

No comments: